Inels GSP3-100/B - Glass Switch Panel
Glass Switch Panel with customizable symbols, 10 buttons
- Glass touch panel GSP3-100 is part of a comprehensive range of iNELS control units for guest room management system (GRMS), however the unit can be used wherever it is required to control multiple devices from one place.
- GSP3-100 is equipped with ten touch buttons whose functions can be easily modified by the software.
- Printing is possible to customize to the investor requirements.
- Individual symbols can be illuminated in one of seven colours - red, green, blue, yellow, pink, turquoise and white.
- Glass touch panel is a design component of the iNELS system and is available in elegant black (GSP3-100/B) and white (GSP3-100/W) versions.
- Compared with standard glass touch controllers with symbols GSB3-20/SB, GSB3-20/SW, GSB3-40/SB, GSB3-40/SW, GSB3-60/SB, GSB3-60/SW, the GSP3-100 panel has one and a half times the width.
- The touch panel is equipped with an integrated temperature sensor. It is also equipped with two analog-to-digital inputs (AIN/DIN), which can be used to connect two potential-free contacts or one external temperature sensor TC/TZ (for example temperature measurement of the floor).
- The touch panel is also equipped with a sensor of ambient light intensity. Based on information from the sensor it can switch backlight of symbols or perform various actions in the iDM3 software, for example also switch the lighting circuits in the room.
- Advantages over conventional switches / buttons is saving space, signalling the state of any system output, the ability to measure temperature as well as the ability to connect external buttons or detectors.
- Each button can control any actuator (appliance) in the system. Also, you can assign each button a different function or macro (set of functions). It is therefore possible to use one button to control several appliances at once.
- GSP3-100 are designed for mounting into an installation box.