Inels PS3-100/iNELS - Power Supply
Switching regulated power supply with total power 100 W
- Used to supply central units and external master within intelligent electro-installation iNELS.
- Through bus separators from the supply voltage BPS3-01M and BPS3-02M, it supplies BUS lines from which iNELS peripheral units are also powered.
- Used in the instrumentation field.
- Fixed output voltage DC 27,6 V and DC 12,2 V, galvanically isolated from the mains.
- Power source of 27 V and 12 V have a common ground terminal GND.
- Electronic short circuit protection, high-capacity and thermal overload, over voltage.
- UPS functions - backup of output 24V and 12V on connected batteries.
- Recharging the batteries from 27 V source.
- Protection battery backup fuse - protection against short circuit and reverse polarity battery.
- Continuously adjustable maximum battery charging current.
- Indication of operating and fault conditions 6 LED diodes on the front panel of the power supply.
- 2 STATUS outputs with open collector for reporting operational status of the source.
- Source supplies power to the priority system iNELS, the remaining power is used for rechargeable batteries.
- When the battery is fully discharged, the battery is automatically disconnected from the load.
- PS3-100/iNELS in 6-MODULE version is designed for mounting into a switchboard, on DIN rail EN60715.